No, your eyes are not deceiving you. After a year and a half leave of absence, I am ready to return to the blogging sphere. I am excited to return and share with you all the things I love.
A lot has changed for me in the last year and a half, and you will see some changes as to how I do things here.
First is the sidebar.
- I am adding shows I am watching. I tend to binge-watch shows and not really watch live TV, so this makes it easier to update.
- I am adding additional reading formats to the sidebar.
- I will be sharing Foreign Language books I read.
Second: Review Format
- I am going to focus on shifting my review style to a more standardized format.
- Since I have shared reviews of Movies I watched, I will also start sharing with you some of the shows I watch. I will be doing overall show reviews as well as episode recaps. The overall reviews will not have any spoilers. Recaps will.
Things that don’t change:
- You will still see many of my favorite authors pop up in the reviews. If you have a recommendation or suggestions for me, please reach out through my facebook page, which is linked on the sidebar.
Thank you for sticking around. I hope it was worth the wait.
A liberal friend of mine asked if I as an conservative would address the following post:
As many of you have seen my reading has been put on hold with exception of audible books for the last couple of weeks.
The reason for this is that I’ve taken the opportunity to beta read for an author friend of mine.
I’m thoroughly enjoying the experience of working with the author to provide feedback on a first (rough) draft of their book. Seeing the book evolve from a rough draft to a more polished draft has been quite the entertaining and enlightening experience.
I’ve learned a few lessons in beta reading (both past and present), and there are some that I was taught before I ever beta read. I thought I would pass some tips along.
Introducing the 2016 Presidential Candidates and their Star Wars Counterpart.
The field is narrowing, and we are coming closer to determining who the parties will choose as their candidates for the 2016 US Presidential Elections. I will present my comparisons on candidates still in the running (with an exception for the Republican Party where Ted Cruz, John Kasich, Ben Carson and Marco Rubio will have comparisons as they were the most prominent Republican Candidates who dropped out).